Friday, December 17, 2010

Please Stop Sending Inquiries

Actual full page ad in the Fort Worth Republic:

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE

Please be advised I am sick of receiving calls about my dog Boner who mauled six illegal aliens wearing Obama tee shirts,

four Democratic supporters wearing Pelosi tee shirts, 

two LA rappers,

five computer support phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English,

nine lazy teenagers with their pants hanging down,

eight customer service desk people speaking in broken English,

three flag burners at my last Korean Veterans Reunion and

a Pakistani taxi driver who flipped me off in traffic.

FOR THE LAST TIME ...

Boner


THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!
US Marine Veteran, Korean war

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know, maybe you don't have a sense of humor. A large number of folks just don't.